Password Safe stores all your sensitive data encrypted in one place!
The app is an offline product. It is not possible to do an automatic sync or backup/restore, so don't forget to make proper backups in case something goes wrong! I am not responsible for eventual database corruptions or any data loss!
v5.2 (December 2016)
+ add possibility to duplicate entries
+ Android 7.1 rounded icons
- fixed issues:
-> reordering fields
-> multiline passwords didnt show correctly in history
-> backslashes in csv
- improve performance/reduce memory usage
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- USE_FINGERPRINT: Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.